Recognized as a reputed organization of the industry, our firm is engaged in manufacturing, supplying, importing, exporting and trading Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves. These valves are manufactured under the supervision of experienced professionals, following established norms and standards of the industry. In addition to this, advanced machines and premium quality material is used to manufacture these Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves. Made available in various specifications, these valves are also offered in customized range to suit the needs of the clients.
- Corrosion resistance
- Available in various specifications
- Super Finish
- At affordable price
- PARTH VALVES AND HOSES has extensive experience in manufacturing floating ball valve as well as Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves, Full bore ball valve, Reduced bore ball valve, both Soft and Metal Seated.
- Size: 1/2â up to 12â(DN 15 up to DN 300)
- Pressure Rating: ASME 150# to 300#
- Materials: Carbon Steel, stainless Steel (SS304, SS316, SS316L) Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Alloys.
- Design Standard: design generally conforms to ASME B 16.34-2004 / API6D / BSEN ISO 17292 (BS5351); DIN EN 12516 Also, IS9890-1981
- Temperature Rating: -10 degree to 230 degree.
- Test (Inspection) Standard: IS 6157-1981, BS 6755 Part 1/API 598
- Construction Details: Single / Two / Three Piece Design / Side Entry / Trunnion / Full Bore/Reduced bore/ Block & Bleed / Soft and Metal Seated
- End Connection: Screwed, Socket Weld, Flanged, Butt-Weld, Triclover End, SMS/DIN union End.
- Operator / Actuator: Lever, Gear, Actuator (Pneumatic, and Electric Motorized)
- Special Service almost all PARTH VALVES AND HOSES can designs in a special version as per customerâs Requirements. In this case, all the material details and technical features are given by the Customer & all Design aspects from us.
J-209, MIDC BHOSARI, Pune, Maharashtra, 411026, India